Broken Free Weekend Gathering 2019
Sunday, May 19 – Monday, May 20, 2019
Join Broken Free for an overnight that will change your life.
(Yes – you will need to request a day off on Monday, May 20, Why? Because your freedom is worth it!)
Join us as we encounter the Truth, and the Truth sets us free.
QUICK FACTS | 4th Annual Broken Free Weekend
- Who – Any man who desires to come. Please RSVP by 5/1
- What – Teaching, Ministry, Worship, Food, Games, Brotherhood. The teaching and ministry facilitators are men who walk in freedom, anointing, and have a heart to see a purity revival in our nation.
- When – Sunday, May 19 at 5pm – Monday, May 20 at 8pm
- Where – Lakeside Vacation Home, 1-hour north of Lancaster City (near Reading, PA) on a 30-acre estate with a 5-acre lake and a bowling alley!
- Why – Because Jesus paid for FREEDOM and He is jealous for your heart
- Cost – $85 – covers food, lodging, fun
WEEKEND DETAILS & DIRECTIONS
The location is 1 hour from Lancaster – but we are carpooling if you’d like! For those who wish to carpool, email your needs to email@example.com
The address is: 8181 Rt. 183 Bernville PA 19506
What to bring
- open heart
- honest heart
- sleeping bag
- swimming suit if you are brave enough to jump in lake
- towel for shower (and soap)
- hygiene stuff
What we provide
- Teaching & Ministry
- Beds to sleep on
- FREE Book (Surprise for when you get there!)
- Bowling & Games
What God provides
5pm – Arrival
5:30pm – Dinner
6:30pm – Roundtable Expectations
7pm – Justin
8pm – Worship & Evening Session
Midnight – Lights Out
6:30am – Sunrise Worship
8am – Breakfast
9am – Guest
10:30am – Guest
12:30pm – Lunch
1pm – Brotherhood Challenge & Reflection Time
3pm – Justin
5pm – Worship Session
6pm – Wrap Up & Declarations
7pm – Dinner & Cleanup
8pm – Checkout
Fill out the form below to sign up
Yes, you can come just for part of it.
Yes, you can invite others.
Yes, you will need a Bible, a notepad and some ink.