A Broken Free Trimester is a 12- week commitment to dive into a season of pursuing the heart of the Father, the mind of Christ, the power of Holy Spirit, and the eyes of Jesus.
We will actively challenge you to become a worshipper in heart, soul, mind, and strength.
There is not a formula – no magic 12-steps here. According to scripture, there is only one thing that we are to seek: “…to dwell in His house and gaze upon His beauty” – Psalms 27:4 The approach we feel led to take in this endeavour is to guide you in your relationship with the Lord through reading, reflection and responses as we look to The Word for our “teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.” – 2 Tim 3:16-17
You are expected to:
- Attend each bi-weekly Monday Worship Gathering (REFLECT & RESPOND)
- Attend each Saturday Freedom Intensive (RELATIONSHIP)
- Complete daily and weekly readings, homework & Bible studies (READ)
- Submit weekly personal reflections & homework online (REFLECT & RESPOND)
- Meet monthly with a Broken Free leader about your journey (RELATIONSHIP)
- Attend other required events, retreats, and seminars as scheduled
There is a cost associated with committing to a Trimester to bless the speakers, cover books and materials, food, retreat costs, and facilities. It is also to show your commitment to a process, rather than quick fix approaches. The cost is $333 per trimester. Jeremiah 33:3 says “Call to me and I will answer you, and show you great and unsearchable things you do not yet know!”
Trimester 1 – October, November, December | Truth, Love & Repentance
Trimester 2 – January, February, March | Set up camp
Trimester 3 – April, May, June | Embracing the dying process
Summer focus – July, August, September | Living as a dead man
Gatherings happen the 2nd Monday of each month in Lancaster, and the 3rd Monday of each month in Reading, PA. Ephrata and Columbia gatherings coming in the Fall of 2018.
Saturday morning’s as scheduled (typically one each quarter) we gather from 8am-12pm.
Guest Speakers and Facilitators
Justin Rule is the lead teacher and facilitator at Broken Free. There is also a group of Godly men who meet monthly to pray over the past, present and future people who will encounter the ministry of Broken Free.
Our trimester Freedom Intensives often include local and nationally recognized speakers who come to teach in a specific topic which they have an authority.
Some of our guest speakers are:
- Reese Crane, The Silent Addiction
- Jake Kail, Threshold Church
- Darryl Zimmerman, FOTS Ministry
- Manny Weeks, Free Indeed Ministry
- Jahmaal Marshall, Pure Life Ministries
- Chad Marriott, Threshold Church