Broken Free Gatherings in Reading, PA
Feet On The Street is the ‘rudder of Reading’!
Reading, PA Gatherings
- Men seeking freedom and the fullness of what God purchased for them – specifically, from sexual sin, confusion, addiction.
- Ages 15+. Any church. No church. Any background.
- Seek. Soak. Listen. Learn. Testify. Go. Write. Read. Repent. Worship. Grow. Die.
- 3rd Monday Nights, 8:30-10:30pm
- Feet On The Street Ministries
- 717-371-7041 Justin Rule’s cell phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org or BrokenFree.org
Broken Free is a Christian ministry led by Justin Rule, that seeks to awaken the body of Christ to the reality of freedom from sexual sin, confusion, and addiction – rather than settling for a seasons-of-victory mentality. It is not a church, a small group, or a denomination-specific gathering. We have accountability under Threshold Church, and each season we look to establish a BF Leadership Team to pray for the men and women in Broken Free.
It is not social hour(s) or a passive pursuit of freedom. It is an intensive pursuit of the Lord’s presence, His promises, His destiny for your life and a commitment to settle for nothing less than everything He paid for. It is not about your ideas of timeline, process or stopping a certain behavior. It is about submitting yourself to the Lord, His timeline, His process and His sanctification.
It is not a program – it is a pursuit.
- Monday Night Gatherings
- Selfless Challenges & Purity Prayer Watches
- Gathering Homework (writing, reading, fasting, connecting etc)
- 10:10s & Brotherhood
- Weekend Overnight In Spring
To sign up for READING, PA emails, please click here to be added to a custom list for your city.
If you are committed to being a part of the local Broken Free Gathering’s in Reading, PA, please fill out the application form here.