Helpful books, blogs, blockers, videos and tools for the war…the victory…and the freedom! If you are not willing to invest in your freedom the same way you invested in your sin (time and money), then you are not really sincere about your quest for freedom.
Audio & Video
- Recap of Feet On The Street Message to youth on YouTube – See The Video
- 4-min recap of FREEDOM vs VICTORY and TEMPTATION vs STRUGGLE from 2.21.16 at Threshold Church
- Justin’s 2015 Message at Threshold (3/1/15) “Free: an identity, a decision, a destination”
- This message reveals more of the journey and specifics of Justin’s journey towards discovering freedom
- Justin’s 2016 Message at Threshold (2/21/16) “Victory vs. Freedom / Struggle vs. Temptation”
- This message challenges the believer who has settled for simply believing that ‘victory’ is all we were meant to experience
Websites For Encouragement and Teaching:
Ministries That Can Help You Live Free:
Smart Walls To Consider Putting Up
Announcement Slide/ Bulletin Insert for Broken Free Night at your church:
Download slide for church (jpeg)
2016-17 Fall/Spring Resources to Buy ($42)
- Day of War ($11) Buy on Amazon – Awaken your heart to the fierce call of a warrior, and the submission to a King. No, it’s not what you’d expect in a typical freedom-from-sexual-sin group.
- Intoxicated with Babylon ($13) Buy on Amazon – It’s time to face the lies you have been believing.
- At the Altar of Sexual Idolatry ($14) Buy on Amazon – Scripture and facts that will cut you to the heart and expose roots of sexual addiction.
- Buy a spiral journal ($5) from a local store to record your journals and notes.
These are all books I have read and each had profound truths for me:
- Overcoming fear of man: When People Are Big and God Is Small
- Realizing the truth behind sexual sin, from God’s eyes (Intense Book): At The Altar Of Sexual Idolatry
- Realize how sexualized the messaging in our culture is, so you can be proactive! Intoxicated With Babylon
- Realize God’s destiny for you as a Kingdom Man: Kingdom Man
- Workbook forcing you in The Word DAILY to discover what it means to Repent! Walk of Repentance (life and perspective changing)
- Workbook on 7 Pillars of Freedom – I have not done this personally, but many have said it’s a firehose of God’s Truth as well as the ‘science of the brain’ to help you work through addiction in a Biblical Manner: 7 Pillars of Freedom
- A daring approach to walking in Covenant with your eyes! Very unique and not for everyone – but maybe right for you! A Covenant With My Eyes